Organizing an office party?
Planning an office party can be a daunting task. It doesn't have to be. It should be a fun event, meant to relax and reward the staff.
There are two ways we can help you organize your best party ever:
Christmas Office Parties
Make this holiday season a bit merrier and enjoy some quality time with your co-workers by enrolling in one of Chef Eric´s Office Christmas Parties cooking classes. This unique series allows you and your colleagues to relieve stress through engagement in the culinary arts and prepare memorable, delicious meals together. Create and feast on delicacies such as BC Oysters and Frasier Valley lamb loin steaks, and learn to prepare modern takes on the traditional eggnog and gingerbread. Say goodbye to the usual overcooked fowl and dried out fruitcake, and delight instead in the delectable aromas and flavours of these unique, gourmet team-building activities!
Happy Holidays! - $139
These scrumptious dishes are guaranteed to bring happiness and joy to your guests this holiday season. With European-influenced classics from luscious Beef Wellington to a sophisticated take on pommes Dauphine, this holiday meal will be unforgettable.
- BC Oyster in Lemongrass Sparkling Wine Aspic
- Italian Prosciutto Aumoniere with Foie Gras and Artichokes
- Qualicum Bay Scallops au Gratin Brittany Style
- AAA Beef Tenderloin Wellington with Truffle Sauce
- Pommes Dauphine - Italian Spaghetti Squash
- Frozen Mandarin Parfait in Chocolate Shell
911cheferic.com is the secret ingredient for your Christmas Office Parties.
Spirit of the Holidays - $149
The succulent surf and turf items featured in this celebratory meal are sure to put you and your guests in the holiday spirit!
- Chestnut and Fennel Cream Soup with Crispy Bacon and Crème Fraiche
- Cilantro Strait of Georgia Squid and Bean Salad Verrine
- Beef Tenderloin Carpaccio with White Truffle Honey, Feta & Granny Smith Apple
- Watermelon Cubes Explosion with True 25 Year Old Balsamic Vinegar
- Sustainable Seafood and Lobster Vol au Vent with Basil Chardonnay Sauce
- Seared Fraser Valley Lamb Loin Steaks with Artichokes and Garden Aroma
- Mysterious Tonka Bean Crème Brûlée
Christmas Cornucopia- $159
With a combination of old favourites and the avant garde, this Christmas Cornucopia meal overflows with savoury and sweet items that are pure holiday umami.
- Fennel and Artichoke Velouté with Crispy Italian Chestnuts
- Pan Seared Dungeness Crab Bake with Basil Sauce
- Rolled and Stuffed Free Range Turkey Breast With Fresh Cranberry Sauce
- Green Bean Fagot in Double Smoked Bacon
- Roasted Banana Squash -
- Pear Shaped Potato Croquette
- Homemade Eggnog
- Gingerbread Cookies
- Manjari Chocolate Pot de Crème and Edible 24Karat Gold