Exclusive French culinary and wine tours
Designed for wine lovers and foodies.
Is there a better way for foodies to travel throughout France than with a renowned native French Chef? Chef Eric’s exclusive French culinary tours are unique and tailored around a region terroir. All our travel programs are semi-private with a maximum of 8 guests – that’s all. Our private tours run from 1 to large groups and are fully customized to fit your needs and budgets.
Over the years Chef Eric have run a numerous trip to all French regions and have established a network of passionate partners from food producer, farmers, vintners, wine producers, wine makers, cavistes, Chefs, local sommeliers… With Chef Eric you will experience French Art de Vivre as it’s best.
The French patrimony, culture and terroir is so diverse that each region is unique and rich with many treasures. Meet passionate food and wine producers that will share with you there love for their craft. With each regional tour you will be filled with history, culture, gastronomy, food and fine wines.
Because you travel with a chef, some of the programs includes hands-on multi course cooking classes with wines from visited wineries and local food. It’s the French gastronomy and art de vivre as its best!
Chef Eric has been running the culinary travel programs for UBC and other clients for several years now. Today we are proud partner of Elan Travel, established in 1975 and Air Canada member “Circle of Excellence” one of only of 50 agencies to qualify for membership in this exclusive group. All our prices are without Airfare but it could be purchased to our partner.
We currently offer the following excursions:
- Treasures of Grand Cru Bordeaux and Cognac – 8 Days - May 22-30 2017 - CAD$5800
- Food, Wine and Historical Discovery of the Loire Valley and Brittany – 15 Days September 4 - 17, 2017 - CAD$8200
- Food, Wine and Historical Discovery of Champagne – 6 Days - September 19-24, 2017 - CAD$3950
- Food, Wine and Historical Discovery of Alsace - 10 Days - September 25-Oct 4 2017 - CAD$7500
- Combined Champagne + Alsace Tour:15 Days - September 19 – Oct 4, 2017 - CAD$ $11450 $10400
- Color of Provence River Cruise - 7 Nights - September 20, 2018 - From CAD$ $4873
4-night pre-cruise package with Chef Eric in Burgundy - September 16-20, 2018 - €1,590* (euros) pp
- Treasure of Truffles – Foray, shop, cook and eat truffles – 7 Days - TBA
- Food, Wine and Historical Discovery of Burgundy – 10 Days - TBA
- Food, Wine and Historical Discovery of South West region – 14 Days - TBA
- Food, Wine and Historical Discovery of Normandy – 7 Days - TBA
- Food, Wine and Historical Discovery of the Loire Valley – 7 days - TBA
- Food, Wine and Historical Discovery of Brittany – 7 days - TBA
- Food, Wine and Historical Discovery of Provence – 7 days - TBA
- Food, Wine and Historical Discovery of Corsica – 15 days - TBA
All tours are also available privately year round upon guide availability.