Custom Training Process
Step 1: Perform a Training Needs Assessment
- Identify the business goal
- Determine the tasks workers need to perform
- Determine the training activities that will help workers learn to perform the tasks
- Determine characteristics of workers that will make the training more effective
Step 2: Develop Learning Objectives
Step 3: Design Training Plan
Step 4: Develop Training Material
Step 5: Implement the training
Step 6: Follow up
Why Trusting Me?
- 13 years chef instructor at UBC – 3000 hours
- 3 years Chef Instructor at Pacific Institute of Culinary Art
- 1 year Chef Instructor at Vancouver Community College
- Trained +4000 Students of all level
- +45000 Followers/learners on my YouTube channel
- BC Instructor Diploma
- Leadership Coaching Certificate
- Food Safe BC level 1 and 2
10 Reasons Why You Need to Properly Train Employees.
- You’re investing in your future staff.
- Trained employees are more likely to stay with you.
- You’ll pass more health inspections.
- Trained employees provide a better dining experience for your customers.
- You’ll increase overall efficiency.
- The workplace will be more positive.
- Employees will have a better relationship with management.
- Trained employees relate better to one another.
- You will make more money.